Mr Wei Ming Ooi
Endocrine Breast and General Surgeon
MBBS BMedSci FRACS
Graduating from The University of Melbourne, Wei Ming became a fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeon (RACS) through Austin Health.
He then pursued sub-specialty training in breast and endocrine surgery via BreastSurgANZ at St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne and Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital. The two year fellowship has provided exposure to advanced techniques in breast oncoplastic and reconstructive surgery as well as complex endocrine conditions.
He continually maintains an interest in general surgery including endoscopy and laparoscopic procedures.
- Austin Hospital, Heidelberg
- Warringal Private Hospital, Heidelberg
- Epworth Hospital, Richmond
- Epworth Freemasons Hospital, East Melbourne
- Northpark Private Hospital, Bundoora